Donatella and Donatello Show Off Thread

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if Donatello lives in the sewers with a rat he calls master and Donatella lives in a freaking mansion with maids, who has it best????????? That's what I thought!!! :xd:

Donatellavs Donatello
Donatello_zpsbecc1ee6.jpg
Dude! Hands down a ninja turtle beats up on fashion designers. Everybody knows this.[/QUOTE]

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh are you like calling out Mr. Cruz?!? Very Bad IDEA....cause I'm his hit man...lol :crossedlips:

And yes I'm serious....lol!!!! No, really. I'm serious!!! :neutral:

Stop lying Mike you know you sold a rock of it for 5k don't give me this $15pp story lololol. Go to the rainbow rasta thread and show more pics of your rainbow rastas!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Coral Fiend
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop lying Mike you know you sold a rock of it for 5k don't give me this $15pp story lololol. Go to the rainbow rasta thread and show more pics of your rainbow rastas!!!!!!!!!!

I did eventually sell a rock for a decent amount, but previously was selling them for $5-$15 a polyp without knowing what they were. In person they are nice, but nothing out of this world. I personally couldn't get $100-$150/pp like you are selling them for.

Mike Cruz

Coral Fiend
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh are you like calling out Mr. Sexy?!? Very Bad IDEA rnegret....cause I'm his hit man...lol :crossedlips:

Am I known as Mr. Sexy around here? I don't know whether to think this is awesome or scary. lol.

:::knows I am being mistaken for someone else:::

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I known as Mr. Sexy around here? I don't know whether to think this is awesome or scary. lol.

:::knows I am being mistaken for someone else:::

**** dude! I didn't know you had bodyguards I won't mess you you anymore!!!!!!! I didn't call you out I was playing!!!!!!!

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show off / hype threads by the guy trying to capitalize by selling the polyps just isn't cool, hence the back lash. $100 pp, yeah no thanks. Curious how much you paid at this LFS you found all the colonies at? Mind sharing that since we are all being open and honest? Being in so cal I saw the colony that you sold a vendor and they are nice don't get me wrong, but this isn't the proper way to peddle your wares dude.

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think they r the same....I had a z n p collector came over to check out and verify Donatella. He pointed out what buddythelion has might b a white velvet that is going around at sf Bay Area...but just that they can't maintain the white coloration. He also pointed out that Donatella has double layer skirts, and the coloration is way intense and yellow than buddythelion's.

We're all collectors so I reject your "collectors" verification!

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most hyped up, over priced coral originally comes from golden basket so buy from him before the hype and price gouging

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back