Don't know what this is...

  • Thread starter Thread starter EZMAC114
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EZMAC114

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
532
Reaction score
31
Location
Lake Mary, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scooped this out of my sump...it was floating on the surface. Maybe from what what ever was in my thermometer that broke in my pump the other day??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420085016.368477.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new