Dont order from liveaquaria

sethandru

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't order from live aquaria they bagged fish together not seperate, didn't put any hand warmers in box fish where cold even tho, overnight mailed them, missed half my order several fish arrived dead still waiting for claim to process. Don't recommend this shop, they are in it for the money it's clear.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't order fish from them - But I would suggest you put this in the vendor forum

k log(omega)

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't order from live aquaria they bagged fish together not seperate, didn't put any hand warmers in box fish where cold even tho, overnight mailed them, missed half my order several fish arrived dead still waiting for claim to process. Don't recommend this shop, they are in it for the money it's clear.
i’ve gotten good stuff from them before from the divers den but was also disappointed my recent couple orders for a few reasons and have been staying away. i think they were bought by petco or something not too long ago.

taricha

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Just your occasional reminder to avoid ordering livestock to be shipped anytime near holiday shipping times. Regardless of the vendor or source, it just unnecessarily increases risk of losses.

Brandont21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ordered a fish two months ago and it showed up super healthy. Mine shipped from WI though. I know some of their facilities are better than others

jimk60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Just your occasional reminder to avoid ordering livestock to be shipped anytime near holiday shipping times. Regardless of the vendor or source, it just unnecessarily increases risk of losses.
I agree completely. Sad how all the vendors on this site were offering Black Friday and Christmas sales when they know the risk is highest. Same with shipping livestock in the coldest part of January and February.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Years ago they used to be one of the top vendors. But after several different owners have made their mark on the company, they are one of the worst.

taricha

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same with shipping livestock in the coldest part of January and February.
If I had to ship Tropical livestock from northern to far southern U.S. in the winter, I have no idea how I'd set up the heating to handle the below freezing first part, but not cook the animals waiting at the end destination over 80F.
Seems really complex. Hats off to those who succeed most of the time.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 115 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back