0   0   0
ciZ2GE8.jpg

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hadn't thought about traffic. I'm in Jacksonville too... driving down to Orlando Saturday morning and coming back same day.
I’m suppose to go down tomorrow, and come back Sunday. Hubbies gift..mom/wife weekend alone.

I spent 14 hours in a car evacuating from Floyd, Irma was bad too. I don’t want to get stuck down there. Unfortunately, there is know way of knowing what it will do. Andrew went from a 1-5 over night and hit Miami instead of Palm Beach Co., Katrina was suppose to hit the panhandle as a 3 and hit New Orleans instead

Last edited:

Ben's Pico Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live on barrier island. We get mandatory evac. We went without power for a month after a hurricane and a fee times over a week sometimes 2. I have seen severe home damage just from cat1. Was looking forward to MACNA as well. More than likely passing.

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of the folks and vendors are from out of state. They may leave early,... you do not want to stuck and have cancel flight the next day or be on the road during or right after the storm. :-(

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m suppose to go down tomorrow, and come back Sunday. Hubbies gift..mom/wife weekend alone.

I spent 14 hours in a car evacuating from Floyd, Irma was bad too. I don’t want to get stuck down there. Unfortunately, there is know way of knowing what it will do. Andrew went from a 1-5 over night and hit Miami instead of Palm Beach Co., Katrina was suppose to hit the panhandle as a 3 and hit New Orleans instead

Yeah my car got dinged by Irma. Irma was quite scary. I personally don't think Dorian is coming this way. I think he'll veer off to the right...but that's just my opinion. Always good to be prepared nonetheless...but it's not stopping me from going to MACNA on Saturday! :D

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah my car got dinged by Irma. Irma was quite scary. I personally don't think Dorian is coming this way. I think he'll veer off to the right...but that's just my opinion. Always good to be prepared nonetheless...but it's not stopping me from going to MACNA on Saturday! :D

Where were you that Irma was scary? The keys?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wouldn’t be a MACNA in Florida with out a hurricane. One MACNA had to be rescheduled years ago. When it was in Miami do to a hurricane hitting the hotel it was scheduled to be held at.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Husband convinced me to still head down tomorrow night, and if it’s going to get bad head home Saturday morning. He’s confident that there will be plenty of time..or he’s figured this is the perfect way to get rid of the wife;Wacky

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m starting to think I’m not meant to go today. My eb8 died this morning. Good news is I have a new eb832 I had planned to add, but now I have to unhook/unscrew/program new one. I haven’t had enough coffee for thiso_O

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m starting to think I’m not meant to go today. My eb8 died this morning. Good news is I have a new eb832 I had planned to add, but now I have to unhook/unscrew/program new one. I haven’t had enough coffee for thiso_O

What does “died” mean? That sucks.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back