DOS Indicator Light Color?

Jimbo Bucket

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally they are all orange, but I have one that's Red and one that's Green?
Whats green or red? It appears to be performing the program correctly.

Green/Red:
17156352_10113142664172534_6142278304483628507_n.jpg


Orange/Orange:
17022189_10113142664197484_311900941278651806_n.jpg
 
http://www.neptunesystems.com/support/docs/

That's Neptune's Documentation page. Bookmark it ;)

Go to page 2 of the DOS manual and see the color descriptions. Solid blue (which I think looks greenish) indicates that the pump is currently running. Is your pump running at that time?
 
I've had one running for 9 months as a continuous water change and another for 2 months for Cal/Alk.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new