• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DOS, MP40WQD, Hanna phosphate checker

Tater_kamik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Apex DOS, used very little, 220 shipped.

Ecotech MP40WQD, August 2019 but no sticker, 280 shipped.

Hanna low range phosphate checker with reagents, only used 4 months, 35 shipped
20201018_162346.jpg
20201014_120125.jpg
20201014_111506.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you have the original packaging for the DOS and MP40?
 
Do you have the original packaging for the DOS and MP40?
I don't have any of the original packing. I foolishly threw it all away. I do have all of the random pieces and parts though like spacers.
 
PM replied to.

DOS and MP40 sold. Hanna still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new