Dosing Aquavitro Fuel

drillbitfocker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
8
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need to turnoff return pump, skimmer and wavemaker when dosing this just like when feeding?

And is it okay to dose 1-2ml every other day than dosing 2x 5ml every week?

Thanks!
 
What is your goal for using fuel? Do you have a lot coral or few frags? Dosing just depends on your tank. I would dose about 1/4 of the recommended dosage provided in the instructions and just keep eye on parameters and adjust accordingly.
 
What is your goal for using fuel? Do you have a lot coral or few frags? Dosing just depends on your tank. I would dose about 1/4 of the recommended dosage provided in the instructions and just keep eye on parameters and adjust accordingly.
About the equipments, do I need to turn off skimmer, return pump and wavemaker?

And wait, I just remembered that I have activated carbon on filters, should I remove it?

Thanks!
 
About the equipments, do I need to turn off skimmer, return pump and wavemaker?

And wait, I just remembered that I have activated carbon on filters, should I remove it?

Thanks!
Oh yes, sorry. I would just turn off the skimmer for about an hour or 2. Everything else leave on.
 
Oh yes, sorry. I would just turn off the skimmer for about an hour or 2. Everything else leave on.
Gonna do the 1/4 of the recommended dosage. Hoping also that activated carbon would not make my dosing less effective haha.

Thank you!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new