Dosing Aquavitro Fuel

drillbitfocker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
8
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need to turnoff return pump, skimmer and wavemaker when dosing this just like when feeding?

And is it okay to dose 1-2ml every other day than dosing 2x 5ml every week?

Thanks!
 
What is your goal for using fuel? Do you have a lot coral or few frags? Dosing just depends on your tank. I would dose about 1/4 of the recommended dosage provided in the instructions and just keep eye on parameters and adjust accordingly.
 
What is your goal for using fuel? Do you have a lot coral or few frags? Dosing just depends on your tank. I would dose about 1/4 of the recommended dosage provided in the instructions and just keep eye on parameters and adjust accordingly.
About the equipments, do I need to turn off skimmer, return pump and wavemaker?

And wait, I just remembered that I have activated carbon on filters, should I remove it?

Thanks!
 
About the equipments, do I need to turn off skimmer, return pump and wavemaker?

And wait, I just remembered that I have activated carbon on filters, should I remove it?

Thanks!
Oh yes, sorry. I would just turn off the skimmer for about an hour or 2. Everything else leave on.
 
Oh yes, sorry. I would just turn off the skimmer for about an hour or 2. Everything else leave on.
Gonna do the 1/4 of the recommended dosage. Hoping also that activated carbon would not make my dosing less effective haha.

Thank you!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new