• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dosing Pumps, Ca Reactor, CO2 Cylinder, PMUP, Ph Probe

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wanted to run a CO2 reactor on my 20 gallon sps reef, but have decided to stick with two-part instead. I'm selling the reactor, ph probe, and CO2 cylinder from that setup. These are very lightly used--only one month. If you can pick up the CO2 cylinder it is currently full. Otherwise it ships empty (due to shipping laws). Details are:

Aquamaxx S-Nano Calcium reactor, all originally included items, original box: $100 shipped
New aluminum 2.5 lb CO2 cylinder with Perma-seal gasket (eliminates need to replace nylon gaskets every time you remove the regulator): $50 shipped
GLA Pro-1 CO2 regulator with solenoid valve, needle valve, and check valve (top-notch quality, super-steady flow): $225 shipped

BRS double-junction lab-grade ph probe (used for one week): $45 shipped

In addition, I'm selling a pair of BRS 1.1 ml/min dosing pumps. These were used for about three months, and ran 1.5 minutes every 80 minutes (light use): $100 for the pair, shipped

I'm also selling a brand new Neptune PMUP pump with power supply (used only for one hour, and includes a 3/8" to 1/4" push-connect fitting): $30 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Ca_reactor.jpg

CO2_Cylinder.jpg

Regulator.jpg

Ph_Probe.jpg
PMUP_1.jpg
PMUP_2.jpg
Dosers.jpg

Doser_labels.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
PM sent

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dosing pumps are sold. Remaining items are:
calcium reactor $100 shipped
CO2 cylinder $50 shipped
CO2 regulator $225 shipped

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back