OP
OP
F

Froam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put the anemone on inside and put a concave piece of rock across its body and foot. It most likely will attach to the rock and then dig down to the sand.
I have a lot of success for sand dwelling anemone with this method.
It really needs some leverage to dig into the sand and it will be much easier for the anemone to use the rock as leverage to dig.
Excuse my ignorance but I want to be sure I understand it correctly. Do you mean doing something similar to this?
anem.jpg

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to dig down while completely submerged under water. Every time you push down on the sand, rather than the sand part, every time you push DM down your body just got push up and rather than the sand part, you just got pushed away

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't feed it.
Let the clowns tend it, they are your best hope.
Feed the clowns extra, you know where they "go"!

It doesn't look bad at all, but I have stock piled medications because when you need them, 2-3 weeks is no good.
MIght want to consider stock piling medications, just in case.
lol wow and here I thought I was the only one who wanted to make sure I have every fish med possible on hand! I thought maybe I was being a little crazy, but if something happens, I want to be able to start treating ASAP

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put the anemone on inside and put a concave piece of rock across its body and foot. It most likely will attach to the rock and then dig down to the sand.
I have a lot of success for sand dwelling anemone with this method.
It really needs some leverage to dig into the sand and it will be much easier for the anemone to use the rock as leverage to dig.
Now THAT is some experience thinking :)

OP
OP
F

Froam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to dig down while completely submerged under water. Every time you push down on the sand, rather than the sand part, every time you push DM down your body just got push up and rather than the sand part, you just got pushed away
Okay, thanks, I'll try to do that, I need to buy a concave stone because I don't have any right now. And I will try to do that, if I'm lucky and he sticks his foot or buries it, because he still hasn't managed to stick or bury his foot in the sand.

lol wow and here I thought I was the only one who wanted to make sure I have every fish med possible on hand! I thought maybe I was being a little crazy, but if something happens, I want to be able to start treating ASAP
Yes, I usually have quite a few things accumulated. The problem is that antibiotics cannot be bought in Spain, so it is quite difficult to get them. But I hope to have it soon.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back