Dr foster smith Vortech deal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Time to order another year worth of frozen food, shipping is 19 now down from 29.
 
Ordered processed :) Maybe it’s our lucky day :p

AB6214CA-F79D-44C1-8354-8EB1C3D120D3.png
 
Probably honored because they are clearing house. Petco is shutting DFS down. Bought them out and shut them down.
 
Last edited:
darn, i woulda bought a nero. i'll wait for ebay
 
I tried to use the promo code on a pair of MP10s and it told me the promo code was not good.
 
yea doesnt work anymore. I didnt notice a date but it may have only been good till yesterday as the Extra25 was also an expiration date of 1/10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new