Dr. Reef QT Fish Amazing Quality!

jerrymarino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
486
Reaction score
380
Location
mesa
For those skeptical like I was with buying fish online, Dr. Reef has completely changed my perception.

You can tell he genuinely cares about the fish but also taking care of hobbyists.

Since finding Dr. Reef I have now added four healthy new tank mates who are all doing amazing!

working with Dr. Reef has made me a life long customer and will be my go to guy for all
6B83899E-0FF9-4F6E-94AF-1DCDF3855FC2.jpeg
42349678-4696-49B9-8B15-B971BB4D8FD7.jpeg 58ED91C8-D52C-431C-B3EE-C7877B3229DE.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new