Dr. Reef QT Fish Amazing Quality!

jerrymarino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
486
Reaction score
380
Location
mesa
For those skeptical like I was with buying fish online, Dr. Reef has completely changed my perception.

You can tell he genuinely cares about the fish but also taking care of hobbyists.

Since finding Dr. Reef I have now added four healthy new tank mates who are all doing amazing!

working with Dr. Reef has made me a life long customer and will be my go to guy for all
6B83899E-0FF9-4F6E-94AF-1DCDF3855FC2.jpeg
42349678-4696-49B9-8B15-B971BB4D8FD7.jpeg 58ED91C8-D52C-431C-B3EE-C7877B3229DE.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new