Dr. Reefs Quarantined Fish - Super service

  • Thread starter Thread starter rgulrich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rgulrich

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
272
Reaction score
455
Location
Marriottsville, MD
Gotta give a shout out to the Dr. Reef team. Just released my second order from them, and the service is again above and beyond. The fish arrived happy, healthy, in great shape, and fully quarantined. After following the acclimation directions, I released them into the reef and they immediately began to settle in have "conversations" with their tankmates - all cordial (so far!). I couldn't have asked for more.
My thanks again to the folks at Dr. Reef for an outstanding service and great fish!
Cheers,
Ray
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new