Dropping in to say hey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC504
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DC504

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
78
Location
The Swamp
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys / Gals,

Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi. I'm in Covington, LA and brand new to reefing. Kinda quiet in here, but just wanted to let you I'm around. The North Shore is pretty much a desert with regards to the saltwater hobby or even just a good LFS. If anyone knows some good local sources for fish/coral or any cool upcoming events I'd appreciate the info.

Hope to hear back!

Geaux Saints! #WeWereRobbed
Geaux Tiger!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new