DSA 185 build (barts old tank)

And what's the purpose of the air injection system? Never seen or heard of one before.
 
And what's the purpose of the air injection system? Never seen or heard of one before.

+1

I was going to ask the same question. :)

Brandon
 
And what's the purpose of the air injection system? Never seen or heard of one before.

It has a lot of different purposes, creates the aeration that the surges produce in nature, provide oxigen, slimes up the sps to help them fight parasites same as in natures brings detritus up to the surface to help the overflows catch it ect.
 
Want to give details on the build of the injection system? Where did you find the information about them? Thanks, Luis.
 
A couple pics of the fish
The white cheeks looking healthy
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477145.787224.jpg

Tread fin anthias
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477203.916279.jpg

Yellow tang mr attitude
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477224.748985.jpg

All 4 tangs schooling
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477257.782814.jpg

Pink anthias
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477310.066274.jpg
 
Female clown the biggest female clown I've seen in person the male is on the other side of the tank I got the pair from a club member
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477353.348819.jpg

Melanarus female and yellow wrasse yea I know bare bottom but hey they are healthy and sleep under the rocks
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377477437.649370.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new