Dsnakes IM Fusion 20

IMG_7904.JPG
Working on seeding some siporax for a sump on another build. It's taking up a lot of space in this little tank. Anyone know how long it takes to seed something like that in an established tank?
 
IMG_7931.JPG
I think my stylo is my favorite SPS. It is growing the best, finally starting to branch out.
 
I wish this wasn't my update, but the second head on my euphyllia called it quits at some point... maybe from the siphon incident a week ago finally taking its toll.
IMG_7956.JPG
 
Moved my Duncan away from the rock flower. Both are seeming happier already. The nem can spread out and the Duncan is starting to open back up. He is temporarily tucked in a crevice. Need to buy more glue!

IMG_7959.JPG
IMG_7960.JPG
 
Looks great! I’d suggest getting a bigger AIO tank and turning this one into the frag tank. I know I’m a bad influence on MTS.
 
So... I ordered this from someone on here, I was very excited. It wasn't very cheap.
IMG_7954.JPG

Then it arrives like this...not happy at all...completely disintegrating.
IMG_7982.JPG

I was looking forward to having it in my tank....:(

IMG_8009.JPG
 
Awesome tank man I have almost the sane set up only thing different is I have no ATO. I'll be keeping up with you!
cf6df907b57b434943e7c101ce91d09d.jpg
Looks good! I would recommend an ATO for sure. I didn't have one at first, the constant top offs were hard to keep up with, and caused swings that could be avoided.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new