Dual purpose Radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter pumarjr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pumarjr

Reef-a-Holic!
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
614
Reaction score
7
Location
Ocoee Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made the mistake of adding a Diamond Head Goby to my tank a few days ago, for about a week my tank has been cloudy and my zoas and any other coral on the substrate has been covered by sand :(.I made a trap, no luck, he would just dart into one of the many holes he made and disappear. I just thought it would be nice to have a red fish net to make catching him easier, then my epiphany, I have the new radions, I can make my whole tank red, as soon as I turned on the red channel he just came swimming out, I put my net literary right next to him, he swam in and case closed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new