Dwarf Seahorse Adventures

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Welcome to R2R!!
1.gif
 
So, to introduce myself... I started with Dwarf Seahorses last year when I received my initial setup as an Anniversay present. (Didn't know what I was in for) . I have have had to learn and Research more than I ever did in College it seems... Luckily I have had an AMAZING Mentor through the process. I have a 10 gallon tank. I have an aquaclear 20 HOB on it, in which I changed all the media inside the HOB to recommendations from prior Breeder. My tank is a bare bottom which is what is "recommended" for dwarfs. I have 7 that are wild caught, 5 that I recently purchased from #1 Breeder in the U. S. and I have 2 babies that have made it to a month old. I can't wait to dig down deep and start learning more and possibly helping other people through my Journey. Thank you so much for adding me!
I have one currently pregnant. Is there a way to notice that it'll be in labor soon? I don't want to miss it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new