Early morning walk....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seancj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seancj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1,451
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big blue has been pretty much in the same spot for a year! Woke up this morning.....
20230818_101126.jpg

20230818_101133.jpg
 
I'll leave it there for the day, maybe longer if it stays in that general area where it can't hurt anything else.
 
Big blue has been pretty much in the same spot for a year! Woke up this morning.....
20230818_101126.jpg

20230818_101133.jpg
So funny how they just decide to move one day haha
 
Can be such a pain. My Ritteri has finally stayed put now for a couple of months but with me posting this I’ll probly find it on the other side of the tank tomorrow. I wonder if Ritteris just naturally walk from time to time in the wild, like normal behavior. It seems they are always looking for that better spot.
 
Can be such a pain. My Ritteri has finally stayed put now for a couple of months but with me posting this I’ll probly find it on the other side of the tank tomorrow. I wonder if Ritteris just naturally walk from time to time in the wild, like normal behavior. It seems they are always looking for that better spot.
Thats why I prefer gigs...once stabilized -they tend to stay put long term
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new