Easiest Clam to Keep?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is a brittle but I am still a little cautious. He has killed several corals thinking they were food so I don't want to take that risk.
hmmm. might not be a brittle star. I have never seen one eat anything like that.
 
hmmm. might not be a brittle star. I have never seen one eat anything like that.
It is a brittle star. He didn't eat the coral, he just killed it because he thought it was food. It tried to drag it under his rock and he killed it in the process. Once he realized it wasn't food he pushed it out from under his rock
 
They're not pretty like the ones you wanna keep ;)

tmp_images(2)30193614.jpg

tmp_images(3)683839494.jpg
 
Yeah, but I'm not sure it was from the TBLR company. I got mine from gulfliverock.com.
When I set up my next tank (not sure when) I am going to get my rock somewhere in that area. I have heard of really cool things coming out of their rocks, even fish :)
 
When I set up my next tank (not sure when) I am going to get my rock somewhere in that area. I have heard of really cool things coming out of their rocks, even fish :)
No fish for me. Just lots of macroalgae, pods, corals and clams for me :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new