Eclipse overflow 3D files???

M_norrick

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
111
Reaction score
33
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an eshoppes eclipse overflow in my new 125 gallon in wall display. I am looking to raise the water level in the display itself. The only way to do so is A. More flow to display or B block off a portion of the overflow box to achieve desired water level. I have a 3D printer and thought it would be perfect to print "plugs" to block off a portion of the eclipse overflow box to achieve the desired water level. Anyone have access or can create 3D models to help me out? I know it's a stretch but I would really hate to replace my brand new ecotech vectra. I personally don't have the capabilities to create 3D files to use with the printer. Any help is greatly appreciated!
 
Why not just glue a piece of plexiglass on the inside of the overflow box where you can't see it.
 
That has crossed my mind and I may possibly do that if I can't get a 3D file.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new