• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP-10 QD **Like New**

Item Price
250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bked180

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
149
Reaction score
59
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a Ecotech MP-10 with very little use. I bought it for a WB 20 Cube and used it for 3 month for switching over to a Nero 3. I purchased brand new from BRS on 2/10/23 and it's just be sitting around on my equipment shelf. Price is $250 shipped.

MP 1.jpg
MP 2.jpg
MP 3.jpg
 
SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new