• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion, Tunze 3155, MP-10W

  • Thread starter Thread starter nly04
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nly04

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
854
Reaction score
70
Location
Union City, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 each of Ecotech Radion GEN2 and 2 each of Radion GEN2-PRO, tunze 3155 (with magnatic holder) and Ecotech Vortech MP10W (non wireless) for sale.

Radion GEN2, $400/each shipped. I think both of them have boxes.

Radion GEN2-PRO, $500/each shipped. I not sure I still have the box. I will throw in a short rail kit to make up for the box if someone buy both light.

Tunze 3155 with box $150 shipped.

MP10W with box, $175 shipped.
 
Last edited:
update:

Radion GEN2, $400/each shipped. I think both of them have boxes. SOLD

Radion GEN2-PRO, $500/each shipped. I not sure I still have the box. I will throw in a short rail kit to make up for the box if someone buy both light.

Tunze 3155 with box $150 shipped.

MP10W with box, $175 shipped.
 
Update as of 5/16/14 @noon


Radion GEN2, $400/each shipped. I think both of them have boxes. SOLD SOLD


Radion GEN2-PRO, $500/each shipped. one SOLD, still have one left. I don't have the box.


Tunze 3155 with box $150 shipped.


MP10W with box, $175 shipped.


add on:


Radion hanging kit for $35 shipped.
Radion short rail kit for $45 shipped.
 
update as of 5/19/14 @10AM

Radion GEN2, $400/each shipped. I think both of them have boxes. SOLD SOLD

Radion GEN2-PRO, $500/each shipped. one SOLD, still have one left. I don't have the box.

Tunze 3155 with box $150 shipped.

MP10W with box, $175 shipped. SOLD

add on:

Radion hanging kit for $35 shipped.

Radion short rail kit for $45 shipped.

BNIB Hydor Koralia Smart Wave Pump Controller, $45 shipped.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new