• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech radion xr15 blue gen 5

twhit030

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
61
Location
Saint simons island Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a brand new radion xr15 gen 5 was going to use it for a tank but decided to upgrade to a bigger tank and now I need xr30

light has never been plugged in it was never opened until I asked my wife to “send me a pic of the light” and she opened it to send pictures oops my fault haha.

$420 shipped

6A48B063-AB10-42AF-A8FC-42E1DE66FA70.jpeg 9AF8B7AF-B15D-44C4-85C5-88588850B2C4.jpeg 87BE981C-8187-40D1-AA8D-5B8383720AF7.jpeg BB17CC37-0104-4D1F-B2D0-BD9CCA9440C5.jpeg
 
I just showed my wife your post while laughing. she said " I don't get it. How are you supposed to take the picture without opening it?" LOL
 
I just showed my wife your post while laughing. she said " I don't get it. How are you supposed to take the picture without opening it?" LOL
Haha she sent me the pictures above that I posted and all I said was “that was my fault I blame me”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new