Ecotech radion xr15 pro gen 4

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cubereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
203
Reaction score
228
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 gently used ecotech radion xr15 pro gen 4 with diffusers 300$ shipped each . Will come in original box . Pic to show they all work. Pm if interested

FB_IMG_1689528263729.jpg FB_IMG_1689528261058.jpg
 
2 sold 1 still available. Will have 2 more available in a few weeks with single arm mounts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new