• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vortech mp10, mp40, mp60

Item Price
200-500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think these companies are having a difficult time selling large quantities of these high priced items. I see other sites offering the same deals. I've been seeing alot of big sales for the last few months. They raised all the prices during the pandemic due to higher shipping costs and component shortages. I think they priced most people out of the market and are starting to realize it.

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these companies are having a difficult time selling large quantities of these high priced items. I see other sites offering the same deals. I've been seeing alot of big sales for the last few months. They raised all the prices during the pandemic due to higher shipping costs and component shortages. I think they priced most people out of the market and are starting to realize it.
Eco tech items are MAP items. Meaning retailers can’t discount them so when you see a sale on them, usually all retailers that sell them are running the same price.

if you sign up for text alerts on premium aquatics, you can get brand new MP40s for 290 plus shipping right now.

perfect time to upgrade to new pumps and sell the used ones that are out of warranty…

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eco tech items are MAP items. Meaning retailers can’t discount them so when you see a sale on them, usually all retailers that sell them are running the same price.

if you sign up for text alerts on premium aquatics, you can get brand new MP40s for 290 plus shipping right now.

perfect time to upgrade to new pumps and sell the used ones that are out of warranty…
I am so mad right now! I literally order a new mp40 on sunday from BRS and i recived it today, now i see they dropped the price?!
I guess ill be calling their customers service dept.

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for posting this. Just picked up two mp10s from their site for less than the used ones I’ve been looking at.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back