Elegance, weird question

Firepony

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2021
Messages
95
Reaction score
67
Location
Leesburg FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this Beautiful Elegance for over a year and he has done Great. Stretches to a good 5, 6 inches. But 4 weeks ago, in the stretch of a week, he detached from his Hard "trunk" and floating aimlessly around my 120 gallon tank, "resting" here or there. I finally put him in a little clear coral "safety holder". Will he reattach to something? Or just live unattached? I tried putting him back in his "home" but he just floated away.
????????
I also posted a pic of my tank, everyone in there looks happy and healthy. (It's looked this good for over a year now :)

IMG_20230401_114218.jpg IMG20230401114109.jpg
 
Oh and he is only like an inch long now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new