Elos tank showed up today... but its not all good news.

Discussion in 'General Equipment, Hardware, Filtration' started by sayitfast, Nov 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

you really are right to be angry.
    it is true that things do not go in the right direction with your delivery, from Europe
    ELOS italy had return a tank already six months ago to the usa in our warehouses, but the customs unfortunately not taken care of the tank, and impossible to send it back.
    We have a container which is on the road which should have arrived since August, but its departure was very complicated, because we had mixed my personal move for the transfer of my family here in the usa. and this causes a great complication. I myself susi with my family here in the US for 1 month and I still have nothing for my house and my children.
    Your aqaurium is about to be changed, I gave you my word several months ago. and I would keep my promises.

After I am well contained that time passes and it is a story that is very long.
    Patience still a few weeks, and that will be resolved.

It's why I leave from Europe to Columbia SC and made a Warehouse here in US ; to be more efficient with trouble and services , but it's very long to be in full activity.
    Sorry for that .
    Francois CEO ELOS America

hart24601 likes this.

2. NewSaltWaterGuy

NewSaltWaterGuy Member

This is the exact story that happened to me and buceplant...
    On spot!

Anyway dude I will be following and I hope that you get this issue resolves ASAP. 1 year is to long. They Should send you 2 free 160's with custom stands & sumps supplied with all equipment lighting to skimmers.

Companies that do this are real believe it or not, and they all make me sick, literally! (if your telling the exact truth). Will not be ordering from this company anytime soon.

3. sayitfast

sayitfast Active Member R2R Supporter

Well... It has been 1 year and 2 months since my original Elos tank arrived damaged. I however now have a new tank thanks to Francois (CEO ELOS America). It has been an utterly painful experience but Francois stepped and got me a replacement tank.

Elos now has a presence in the USA so I hope no one else ever has to experience anything remotely as I have with this purchase.

AlexStinson, Robink, MaiReef and 2 others like this.
  4. reefwiser

reefwiser LMAS R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

I hope the rest of your new aquarium experience is less painful.

5. ourcoralreef

ourcoralreef Well-Known Member

Yea spoke with François seems like a nice guy to deal with

6. ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

Thank you sayitfast ..
    I can understand it was an incredibly long experience.
    a lot of parameters are accumulated and has caused a lot of worry to everyone.
    Now we have to go forward, and you have to make an incredible aquarium.
    I remain at the disposal of all of you.

7. Robink

Robink Valuable Member

So glad this was resolved for you!

Draft saved Draft deleted