Emerald Crabs breeding last night

Out of curiosity, how many do you have in your 75 gallon? Tx
I had 3, the female killed the other female. Now I'm down to 2, male and female. This is the second time I've seen this happen, but the first time I've seen so many eggs released.
 
I had 3, the female killed the other female. Now I'm down to 2, male and female. This is the second time I've seen this happen, but the first time I've seen so many eggs released.

Very interesting. Please keep us posted on possible babies! Tx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new