Enjoying my tank

great isn't it? I'm retired and partially disabled and I sit in front of my tank most of the day.
I'm fully disabled and my 65 gal is right next to my flat screen as well! No cable, just Netflix...
image.jpeg
 
Next to the 50 inch n yeah both are plumbed together puff about to get his own aquarium dragons breath by the bush he lives in the fuge basically
 
It was tough to get it right n left it open underneath all the rocks pico is three months old frags out of my tank to get it going no pico size 5 gallon n under
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new