Enjoying my tank

great isn't it? I'm retired and partially disabled and I sit in front of my tank most of the day.
I'm fully disabled and my 65 gal is right next to my flat screen as well! No cable, just Netflix...
image.jpeg
 
Next to the 50 inch n yeah both are plumbed together puff about to get his own aquarium dragons breath by the bush he lives in the fuge basically
 
It was tough to get it right n left it open underneath all the rocks pico is three months old frags out of my tank to get it going no pico size 5 gallon n under
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new