Ermartin's 90G Kessil LED

ermartin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
101
Location
California north central
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some old shots in another thread with other tanks but figured I should start a thread specific to this tanks.... 90G about 3.5 years old I just gave it a haircut a couple weeks back and removed about a half dozen Large colonies....

DSCN0404.JPG
 
I tried to take a picture with just the white but it didn't make a whole lot of difference it still looked blue in the photo. so instead here is a bad picture of my sump... or what you can see of it through the door. That beautiful pink is from the grow light i use down there.... ever since i went to that its been producing cheato by the bucket every month



DSCN0409.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new