Eshopps Mariner 130 Build Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrcote1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just made a template and routed it out . I got the acrylic from amazon 1/4 12x12 sheet. I cut it the same size as the insert then I used weld on 16 glued the insert in place … worked perfectly
 
Just some updates on the tank, got a UV sysytem installed the other day. Icecap 40W UV fits perfect under the stand. Also picked up a bunch of coral and a blue throat wrasse and a mimic tang over the weekend
20241201_153826.jpg
20241201_152919.jpg 20241201_152948.jpg 20241201_152519.jpg 20241201_152428.jpg 20241201_152337.jpg
 
Just some updates on the tank, got a UV sysytem installed the other day. Icecap 40W UV fits perfect under the stand. Also picked up a bunch of coral and a blue throat wrasse and a mimic tang over the weekend
20241201_153826.jpg
20241201_152919.jpg 20241201_152948.jpg 20241201_152519.jpg 20241201_152428.jpg 20241201_152337.jpg
beautiful
 
You've got so much going on in there!

Now you just need to figure out where to put the QT and Frag tanks.
 
You've got so much going on in there!

Now you just need to figure out where to put the QT and Frag tanks.
No frag tanks for me been there done that .
 
Beautiful tank and setup. I am currently interested in purchasing this tank at a local shop to me. Is the tank noisy at all?
 
Beautiful tank and setup. I am currently interested in purchasing this tank at a local shop to me. Is the tank noisy at all?
No I can’t hear it unless I am standing next to it . It’s the quietist tank I have owned. And I have owned many .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new