ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

They're now available in GloFish! I'd never buy a GloFish though. Does that make me a horrible person?
No, you've got that covered in an number of other areas.
 
No, you've got that covered in an number of other areas.
Savage Af GIF
 
They're now available in GloFish! I'd never buy a GloFish though. Does that make me a horrible person?
In my opinion no one should be buying them. Originally bred to help in genetic research , now unnatural bleh
 
In my opinion no one should be buying them. Originally bred to help in genetic research , now unnatural bleh
They were also released into waterways to check for different types of contamination. Each color was susceptible to a different contaminant so if a certain color had heavy losses when released then they knew what was wrong with the water.

Canary of the canals or something.
 
Last edited:
Its like that scene from moana where they are visiting the crab (tamateo?) everything is so **Shine-ay**

Yup! my sons favorite part so I know exactly what you're talking about
 
Maybe a NPS tank. Years ago I had a 10 gallon with sun corals only in it.
When we get rid of that computer sitting next to it my plan is to hopefully add a saltwater Pico. Either the 5.6 Tenecore or my Marineland 6 gallon tall. But that might be a couple of years down the road unfortunately.
 
Not amazing results BUT how often do you see something like this???

1000008984.jpg

5.1 .52 5.1

Dosed Alk (a little) and topped off the dosing reservoir.

Need to change the Phosguard.

Probably going to dose a little Ammonium.

I need to test calcium and (even though it's mostly inaccurate) magnesium.
 
Not amazing results BUT how often do you see something like this???

1000008984.jpg

5.1 .52 5.1

Dosed Alk (a little) and topped off the dosing reservoir.

Need to change the Phosguard.

Probably going to dose a little Ammonium.

I need to test calcium and (even though it's mostly inaccurate) magnesium.
I'd add a couple drops of Phosphat-E and test again.
 
I don't have any. Plus, my Phosguard has been in there for a couple of weeks so it's probably time.
 
Actually, I just checked and my Phosguard and carbon bag is sitting in the little critter acclimation hanging cup...

Maybe it's time to add some carbon and a little Phosguard. 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new