ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures
 
PODs and Phyto showed up. Unfortunately with my wife's broken leg, they say outside for almost 3 hours after delivery. It got hot today but the packaging and cool packs kept the temperature from getting hot. Everything still moving around.

Definitely pleased with Reef by Steele!
slacker
 
And what is that wrasse called? Wrong answers will not be tolerated civilly.
Oooooooo is it a corris wrasse?













I am aware that it is in fact a corris wrasse but that your preferred name is Galaxy
 
Oooooooo is it a corris wrasse?













I am aware that it is in fact a corris wrasse but that your preferred name is Galaxy
No it’s definitely a coris wrasse. That name is accurate
 
Soooo... POTM submission?

A
IMG_20240602_182608768~3.jpg

B
IMG_20240602_182621224~2.jpg

C
IMG_20240601_102252548~2.jpg

D
IMG_20240601_102305478~2.jpg

E
IMG_20240721_161451799~2.jpg

F
IMG_20240802_105750637~2.jpg

G
IMG_20240606_182444675~2.jpg

H
IMG_20240606_181723962~2.jpg

I
IMG_20240824_170733828~2.jpg

J
IMG_20240802_173155359~2.jpg

K
IMG_20240902_173001127~2.jpg

L
IMG_20240720_145925142~2.jpg

M
IMG_20240629_155928797~2.jpg
 
Last edited:
D and J if you crop it down to focus on the corals. L is also really good though
I think I start pixelating if I crop J. I'll try retaking them this afternoon and see what I come up with?
 
I think L would have been a slam dunk if those Feather dusters had been out when I took the picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new