ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

I wonder how difficult it would be for a handy person to repair?I guess it would be hard to cut glass that thick and then it wouldn’t fit the stand.
SerpaDesigns would have a field day
 
I wonder how difficult it would be for a handy person to repair?I guess it would be hard to cut glass that thick and then it wouldn’t fit the stand
No stand but both front and back have chunks like that taken out. 2 pieces 3/4" low iron glass is not cheap and if you're doing 2 might as well just do the whole thing custom anyway

And I forgot to mention 600lbs as is
 
Couldn't get a picture because he's hiding but my PJ Cardinal is holding again. Free fish food!
 
Also also, while trying to see the Cardinal, my Leucoxanthus came up to the glass to look at me. I'm not convinced he's fully transitioned yet but he's definitely got a lot of color in his face and he's got this really neat checkerboard diamond pattern on his head. It's very interesting and not something I see in any other Leucoxanthus online...
 
Also also, while trying to see the Cardinal, my Leucoxanthus came up to the glass to look at me. I'm not convinced he's fully transitioned yet but he's definitely got a lot of color in his face and he's got this really neat checkerboard diamond pattern on his head. It's very interesting and not something I see in any other Leucoxanthus online...
I want to see a picture of him!
 
Soooo... POTM submission?

A
IMG_20240602_182608768~3.jpg

B
IMG_20240602_182621224~2.jpg

C
IMG_20240601_102252548~2.jpg

D
IMG_20240601_102305478~2.jpg

E
IMG_20240721_161451799~2.jpg

F
IMG_20240802_105750637~2.jpg

G
IMG_20240606_182444675~2.jpg

H
IMG_20240606_181723962~2.jpg

I
IMG_20240824_170733828~2.jpg

J
IMG_20240802_173155359~2.jpg

K
IMG_20240902_173001127~2.jpg

L
IMG_20240720_145925142~2.jpg

M
IMG_20240629_155928797~2.jpg
idk the full prompt but H drew my eyes
 
I ended up going with this one... I like the Baby and the resolution was really decent plus the texture of the lashes on the polyps...
IMG_20240906_150532172~2.jpg
 
Well, since everyone else is doing it, how about a Black and Blue Black and White?

IMG_20240909_075839075~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new