ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

danny green tea GIF

That is awesome!
 
Tim are you using these to keep the bristle worms off your coral
Using these what? I rarely see bristleworms in my tank. I know they're there because I find them in old snail shells occasionally but they're not in astronomical numbers.
 
Your scoly perch .
Oh, no. I just printed that to get it off the sand so the sand doesn't sit there and irritate the flesh under the skeleton. I prefer to not have corals sitting directly on the sand.
 
Doesn’t Scolys move around on their own .
Well they still need to take a load off those tired polyps every once in a while…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new