ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

I had fun! Thank you. It was cold in FL and rainy for the first 3 days I was there before the cruise. I must have brought the cold air from NJ when I came down there.
It was extremely cold in Florida .
 
Spotted in the wild:

12760.jpg
12763.jpg
 
So I stopped by Petco today while my wife, daughter, and mother-in-law were at Walmart. They had the cutest little Puddingwife wrasse! She was only around 6". They also had a 2.5" extremely skinny Dragon wrasse.

Needless to say, I bought neither. Sorry to disappoint everyone.
 
Really nice looking. I like that stand. Did you 3d print it?
Yeah! I just drew something up really quick when I was floating the Scoly.
 
I gave it a slight angle so I could face it towards the front glass a little without making it too vertical.
1771204222728.png
 
I gave it a slight angle so I could face it towards the front glass a little without making it too vertical.
1771204222728.png
Sweet! Just started 3d printing a couple of weeks ago. It’s a blast and learning fusion 360 isn’t that bad even for an old guy. 😜
 
A couple of little updates:

First, I added the horizontal XF330 bracket today
1000008823.jpg

I also silicones the back of the vertical XF330 bracket for the other side of the tank so it'll be ready for install in a couple of days.

Second, the Sand Sifter was out on the glass today - definitely starting to see what appears to be a decline in health even with as much as I overfeed the tank
1000008822.jpg

You can see his legs are starting to get little pieces of flesh starting to deteriorate. This is why I would never buy one of these guys on purpose.
 
A couple of little updates:

First, I added the horizontal XF330 bracket today
1000008823.jpg

I also silicones the back of the vertical XF330 bracket for the other side of the tank so it'll be ready for install in a couple of days.

Second, the Sand Sifter was out on the glass today - definitely starting to see what appears to be a decline in health even with as much as I overfeed the tank
1000008822.jpg

You can see his legs are starting to get little pieces of flesh starting to deteriorate. This is why I would never buy one of these guys on purpose.

Yeah I like Diamond gobies for sand sifting.
 
Yeah I like Diamond gobies for sand sifting.
I have Nassarius and have had Conches. The Sand Sifter showed up at the bottom of a bag of stuff I bought. Pretty sure the customers before me bought it and somehow it got thrown in the wrong bag. I was one of the last few customers before they closed for a 4 day weekend so he stayed. I didn't expect him to last too long but you never know.
 
A couple of little updates:

First, I added the horizontal XF330 bracket today
1000008823.jpg

I also silicones the back of the vertical XF330 bracket for the other side of the tank so it'll be ready for install in a couple of days.

Second, the Sand Sifter was out on the glass today - definitely starting to see what appears to be a decline in health even with as much as I overfeed the tank
1000008822.jpg

You can see his legs are starting to get little pieces of flesh starting to deteriorate. This is why I would never buy one of these guys on purpose.
That 3D piece is nice!

I almost gave you a "money" reply but had to downgrade because of the starfish news.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new