ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

And redesigned the design and started the print:

1781397580437.png
 
Ok. Printing this instead of ATS and we'll revisit the ATS later.

1781396721264.png


I'm thinking future ATS design will be the stair step style that I previously designed for my filter sock replacement. It'll stair step and dump into this instead of just back into the return section as currently designed.
If I am understanding you correctly, it's going to have to have a pretty slow pump.
 
If I am understanding you correctly, it's going to have to have a pretty slow pump.
I haven't decided yet... 300 gph might blow the bubble algae out pretty aggressively. The 90 gph would work but I'm thinking I can use the 300 and turn it down. To be determined. I need to print a u-tube fitting either way.
 
Dirty sump! BAS installed! Now to test the JBJ pump and see if the lowest setting is too much or doable.
1000009228.jpg


I've got some bubble algae growing on the Tunze so I'll grab that off and get this thing "seeded" I suppose! 😂

Probably a silly and stupid idea but easy to harvest?
 
Dirty sump! BAS installed! Now to test the JBJ pump and see if the lowest setting is too much or doable.
1000009228.jpg


I've got some bubble algae growing on the Tunze so I'll grab that off and get this thing "seeded" I suppose! 😂

Probably a silly and stupid idea but easy to harvest?
Good luck! Following.
 
Dirty sump! BAS installed! Now to test the JBJ pump and see if the lowest setting is too much or doable.
1000009228.jpg


I've got some bubble algae growing on the Tunze so I'll grab that off and get this thing "seeded" I suppose! 😂

Probably a silly and stupid idea but easy to harvest?
@tbrown Did this Algae scrubber work? Maybe I get some inspiration again

I designed and printed one for my tiny sump so it would fit in an odd place… after 2 failed 19 hour prints I gave up. 😂😂 all the spent filament i can save it for the next tank build.

temp.png
 
@tbrown Did this Algae scrubber work? Maybe I get some inspiration again

I designed and printed one for my tiny sump so it would fit in an odd place… after 2 failed 19 hour prints I gave up. 😂😂 all the spent filament i can save it for the next tank build.

temp.png
My printer isn't currently printing so I have to tear down the hotend assembly tomorrow and look for the issue. Until then I don't have a fitting to hold the tubing in place so I haven't yet turned it on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new