Euphilia Sweepers

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

Will euphilia send out sweeper tentacles every night, or is it a couple times a week, or more when hungry kind of deal?

granted, ive never looked at my tank at like 4 am, but ive looked many time around 1 am, 3-4 hours after lights out, and have never seen a single sweeper. i have 2 hammers and 2 torches in the tank right now, all showing good growth over the past 6 months.

more curious, not concerned. just a question

Thanks!

Webslinger

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine do it every now and then. Mostly at night/morning, sometimes in the middle of the day though. never when hungry.

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just had to frag my hammer this weekend because of this. It had constant super long sweepers and burned the sides off three rock flower anemones. You would think they would be smart enough to move, but no.... they just stayed there and took it.

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to frag my hammer this weekend because of this. It had constant super long sweepers and burned the sides off three rock flower anemones. You would think they would be smart enough to move, but no.... they just stayed there and took it.

Hey, they stood their ground. Respect....lol

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 63 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.3%
Back