Euphyllia coral show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
feed your fish and keep normal reef parameters. euphyllia are not picky...probably actually preferring a more nutrient-rich environment.
 
Theres a torch on divers den. Its on the last page of lps. They call it a gold torch but it looks yellow green and another color. Sortive like the awesome one on the top of this page.
 
There is a yellow/green indo torch I've seen floating around lately that looks very nice. Hard to say if this is it without a top view. I've seen maricultured pieces in the $300 range for those.
 
I feed mine once a week and I frag close to 50 heads a year a sale them to help pay for my tank so feeding works great for me
 
Mine has just started to grow a new head in super excited :D I am thinking of going to buy another one in the next few weeks
 
My Toxic green hammer, anyone have a picture of new growth forming?

IMG_4967.jpg
 
Wow. Those are some great looking Euphyllias. I'm still looking for Red and True Blue. Here are some pics of what I do have.1st time posting so I hope it works.

file://localhost/Users/robertsumner/Desktop/IMG_1880.jpgfile://localhost/Users/robertsumner/Desktop/IMG_0028.JPGfile://localhost/Users/robertsumner/Desktop/IMG_1911.JPGfile://localhost/Users/robertsumner/Desktop/IMG_2513_zps839148af.jpgfile://localhost/Users/robertsumner/Desktop/IMG_1920.jpg
 
Not my picture but I bought the Hammer pictured. Many thanks to Adam at Battle Coral. It's quite the shape for a Hammer, hehe...
 

Attachments

  • 1392838782906.jpg
    1392838782906.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 530

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new