Evergrow 165w led app controller dont work.

Jason_1990

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last night i wanted to adjust my lighting schedule. Been a long time sence i messed with it. But everytime i changed a setting the stupid app crashed. So i uninstalled it, well i didnt remember the name of the app. So i did some google searching an tried 4 or 5 diffrent controllers with no success. The phone wont connect or find the fixture.
Besides trying to return it. Is there another route?

larrysy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last night i wanted to adjust my lighting schedule. Been a long time sence i messed with it. But everytime i changed a setting the stupid app crashed. So i uninstalled it, well i didnt remember the name of the app. So i did some google searching an tried 4 or 5 diffrent controllers with no success. The phone wont connect or find the fixture.
Besides trying to return it. Is there another route?
Try this one - http://reefradiance.com/apps.html

OP
OP
J

Jason_1990

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont work. I dont understand why it dont connect. I guess thats what i get buying cheap lights.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And maybe don't blame the 'cheap' fixture because you made a mistake and couldn't remember the name of the app. I've been using EverGrow and Reef Breeders (made by EverGrow) for more than 6 years now and I've had very few issues. I had bigger issues with a $750 EcoTech Radion that I used over a frag tank for about a year and sold as it was no better than a $150 D120 at growing coral in a frag tank.

OP
OP
J

Jason_1990

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the help an concern. But i updated to an ai prime hd. Problem solved no connection issue with these leds. Picked it up along with the mounting bracket for 175. So really Great deal when retail that would cost me 250.
Ill grab another one down the road if i find another good deal. That will fix the shading im having caused by the center brace.
Love the optimization you can do with the ai settings. I will use the light settings by BRStv, that mimics radions. Also the acclimation feature to acclimate the corals to the new light an the new settings i want.
No complaints so far. We will see though.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 94 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back