excellent experience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time dealing w/ Matt and I couldn't be happier. He was very helpful with me on the phone, I can be a pain in the butt, gave me a nice price on the purchase, great packaging and even called to see how everything arrived.

It couldn't have gone any better and I look forward to next time...

Thanks Matt!

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been doing business with Matt for almost 2 yrs now and every time is fantastic dealing with him. I dont know how he does it, but he always has the ultra A+++ corals and at killer prices. His service is second to none. My #1 online vendor.

TooTime

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, I have lived where there is no lfs to deal with and Matt has always come through, I have never had a bad experience with him and he always follows up to make sure I was happy with corals and price. If something is not 100% he goes the extra mile to make sure it is. Thanks Matt for all the Bad butt corals at great prices.

fishypets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Matt rock! The only down side to AAF for me is working 5 miles from his place.......Should I pay bills or buy more coral? What to do, what to do???

mikedelgado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fave by far, Matt is great and his corals are second to none. Good thing he's about an hour from me , otherwise I would be in big trouble

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back