Excited to be here

Am I the only one that goes into hyper research mode when I see something different in my tank?

• Total voters

gesock

ReefGuyWannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef folks! Looking forward to interacting with y'all. I have a reef tank and have a new build (I always want to go bigger) going on that I'm looking forward to getting some answers on how to really make the most of it. Pictures will follow. Building the stand from just what I know what I want and pulling it out of my head (although my wife likes to say I'm pulling it from a place much lower :) ). Drilled my new 120 gallon tank and wanting to customize my sump. Pretty easy huh!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from some of you in the future.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef folks! Looking forward to interacting with y'all. I have a reef tank and have a new build (I always want to go bigger) going on that I'm looking forward to getting some answers on how to really make the most of it. Pictures will follow. Building the stand from just what I know what I want and pulling it out of my head (although my wife likes to say I'm pulling it from a place much lower :) ). Drilled my new 120 gallon tank and wanting to customize my sump. Pretty easy huh!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from some of you in the future.
Hello and welcome to the channel.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back