Extreme Corals has anyone recently ordered from them ty

Although I haven't ordered from Extreme Coral I want to say - Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 
Looks like you can be a first review of them.

welcome30.gif
 
Welcome! Extreme Corals IME sells average corals at very high prices using oversaturated/manipulated photos. Ordered once a long time ago and never will again. Several people I know have also had a negative experience with the owner.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new