Fake Mangroves

SaltyGroves

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
146
Reaction score
122
Location
Rockledge
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get a very convincing fake mangrove root system and leaves for my lagoon. Real mangroves are a pain. Has anyone ever seen something like this or have a link to a product?
129ba7c8a2f0a70c6406945b51ac9b4e.jpg
 
I have never seen any.
 
Can you post a pic so we can better see what you are talking about
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new