• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Falco Hawkfish-$40

Item Price
40.00
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ryanakers05

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
56
Location
Punta Gorda
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a full grown Falco Hawkfish I’ve had him over a year. I love his personality however he doesn’t like six line wrasses and that oddly enough is one of my favorite fish. I am looking for someone to rehome the little guy as of right now he is in the sump in time out with a pair of clowns.

D9D6C600-BBF0-4531-8D92-9E608BFF2057.png 5704FD72-2F79-4946-8F6A-0DA231E2C9FD.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new