OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's only polite when visiting other towns to bring something to share!

Here I come Houston!
houstonfragpack (1 of 1)-2.jpg

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic. Remember, what combination of neon is LED bars do you use? What are your nitrate and phosphate values?
Thanks Peppe! Display tank has ATI Sunpower 8 bulb ATI with 2 SBREEF Actinic bars.

B+
C+
Actinic
Purple+
GE 6500k
B+
C+
B+

Very 10k look spectrum wise... Think white with hints of yellow... With the 2 Sbreef Actinic bars turned up all the way... Balances the color out to a nice 12-14k overall in the tank. Frag tank has two Radion G4 Pros set to AB+ Special and I will add T5s eventually once I get around to it.

Phosphates tested this past weekend was 0 ppm by ultra low Hanna meter but I feed tons so there's always daily additions of phosphate via food throughout the day. Nitrates are currently at 5 ppm.

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slap on 2 more!

In fact I do have an extra pair but the fact is I don't know if it's going to fit my ATI Sunpower 6 bulbs fixture though. If I were to add the additional 2 bulbs then that would mean it'll be on each side of the fixture and outside of my 90 gallon tank size parameter ....

Then where do I fit the 2 x Reef Brites LED strips? :(

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In fact I do have an extra pair but the fact is I don't know if it's going to fit my ATI Sunpower 6 bulbs fixture though. If I were to add the additional 2 bulbs then that would mean it'll be on each side of the fixture and outside of my 90 gallon tank size parameter ....

Then where do I fit the 2 x Reef Brites LED strips? :(
Slap those on the side too and then get a bigger tank to match your baller lighting! [emoji23][emoji41]

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back