OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna know his dirty secret?? Ty distracts everyone with pictures of his awesome corals so they won't notice his filthy pumps!
I thought we had a deal! Cheap frag pack for ever glowing reviews of my system and frequent praise for how clean all my pumps are! I got bamboozled!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh...

The system is amazing (really it is). The pics and videos really don't do the tank justice.
I'll send you more glowing reviews to post tomorrow too. Just cut and paste like I said... Oh crap, did I post this on the build thread and not message you directly? [emoji44]

Good to finally meet you in person and I appreciate you driving in from so far away!
1798f7903791b7112ea1737e9eb458bd.gif

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's mesmerizing watching your tank :)
Thanks bud! I was actually just going to do a quick 1 minute video but I got a lot of complaints last time to make it longer. [emoji44] Had 5 mins of video this time but felt it too long so settled on 3 mins. Hope that's just about perfect for everyone.

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving the fish a special treat of live black worms. New additions are black tang, bimac anthias, and Japanese Masked Angels.

Sweeeeeeeeeet, Love these semifasciatus, they are small and cute, and of course all other angels are beautiful as usual. I recommend next one to add a female watanabei ;)

Fishnugget

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like your bimaculatus anthias. I have been wanting some but settled for the bartlett's. My LFS has not carried any bimaculatus in a long time. Where did you get your Bimaculatus Anthias? Where did you get your Regal as well?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the black tang is just picking on the rocks.
He's new... He hasn't clued on yet. [emoji51]
Sweeeeeeeeeet, Love these semifasciatus, they are small and cute, and of course all other angels are beautiful as usual. I recommend next one to add a female watanabei ;)
I'm surprised I like the female coloration as much as I do on the semifaciatus. Even if one doesn't change to male, I think I'm okay with that. The watanabei has never appealed to me... How come a female one? Am I missing something?
I really like your bimaculatus anthias. I have been wanting some but settled for the bartlett's. My LFS has not carried any bimaculatus in a long time. Where did you get your Bimaculatus Anthias? Where did you get your Regal as well?
I love these bimacs! Just stunning!

I ordered both through my LFS. Bimacs don't come by often as I remember waiting for a couple months before the were available. Red sea regals are usually available through wholesalers.

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving the fish a special treat of live black worms. New additions are black tang, bimac anthias, and Japanese Masked Angels.

Finally got through the thread.
Amazing additions lately, especially the black tang. It has been on my list forever and would do great next to my scopas.

In the video, the tang is like a shadow passing by all the time.
Gorgeous.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got through the thread.
Amazing additions lately, especially the black tang. It has been on my list forever and would do great next to my scopas.

In the video, the tang is like a shadow passing by all the time.
Gorgeous.

Its like a ghostly black shadow that creeps up on you... Perfectly timed for Halloween!

Thanks for reading along!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty do you know what par the Lava monster is in?
Sitting about 350-400 par bud. I may be moving it soon to a better spot to show it off... It grew towards the front glass so you only really see the backside and underneath where its currently at.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 192 71.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back